The healthcare crisis – and our failing health – deeply affects our teams and organizations. Companies are losing over $300 billion a year on employee un-wellness. Insurance costs, absenteeism, presenteeism, worksite accidents, and disability are eroding productivity, profits, and morale. We must stop thinking of employee health as a concern for someone else, and own that it affects the very fabric of our companies. Companies like GE, Microsoft, Twitter, and Google have already figured out that healthy employees make better employees – and better profits. Is your company ready for better success?
Join us, along with wellness expert and industry influencer Laurie Warren, to learn why employee wellness matters, how it affects both talent acquisition and the bottom line, and what you can do about it. Laurie will cover both foundational precepts and tactical takeaways to help you create a progressive wellness culture. Join us and learn:
- How employee wellness affects the bottom line
- Factors that influence the ROI and VOI of wellness
- Why a wellness culture will help you attract, develop, and retain top talent
- How to do wellness wrong – don’t make these mistakes!
- Best practices for implementing and sustaining a wellness culture
- How to get started on your wellness culture today